Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back when Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin founded Hogwarts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A table in the back.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A table in the back. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 12:59 am

"Now Godric no need to be flirting with every lady who breaths." Salazar said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:03 am

Rowena smacked Godric's arm then turned to Salazar. "Something wrong Salazar?" She asked with a glare.
Back to top Go down
https://timeofthefounders.rpg-board.net
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:04 am

"Now my dear Sally. He who has the ability to make a woman change color without using magic, should honor this skill and use it." Gpdroc replied, a slight smirk on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:08 am

"Nothing is wrong my dear Rowena." Salazar said placing his arm behind her so it rested on the back of her chair. "I have that ability Godric." He said glaring.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:11 am

"I think you are confusing the redness of a blush with the redness of anger, my dear friend." Godric chuckled. He placed his hands on the table, as he stared at Rowena, and then at Salazar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:15 am

Salazar glared at Godric. "I made Rowena blush just the other day! Right Rowena?"
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:18 am

Godric expectantly looked at Rowena, waiting for her to answer. His eyes were calm and bright, as he ook a sip of the drink he had just ordered.

"Sal, do you always need a woman's confirmation? I think you could tell if she blushed or not, no need for her to vouch for that. Low self-esteem, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:26 am

Rowena laughed unable to answer the question. Truthfully she had forgotten. No wonder people called her the crazy one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:28 am

Salazar paled as he realized he was completely alone.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:29 am

"Sal, are you okay?" Godric asked, summoning a Firewhiskey. "Drink this, should bring a little life to your face again." He handed Salazar the glass, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:31 am

"I'm fine." Salazar said behind clenched teeth. gGrabbing the drink he downed it in one gulp.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:33 am

Godric's jaw dropped, as he saw steam unleash through Salazar's ears. "That's not my definition of fine, or actially it is. Fine means 'hey you, [raises certain finger]. That's what it means."
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:40 am

Rowena gasped quietly. "Godric." She scolded smacking his arm.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:42 am

"Yes? I thought we were all adults, my dear." He smirked, as he poked her sides, making her squeal.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:45 am

"Stop it Godric!" Rowena squealed. When he stopped she deliberately took hos butterbeer and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:47 am

Godric lunged at his beer, hitting hit accidentally and spilling it all over Rowena and himself. A low rumbling laugh rose from inside his chest, as the Butterbeer dripped down his face. Rowena twitched as it ran down her face as well.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:52 am

Rowena twitched and wiped the sticky substance off her face. "It's in my hair." She stated glaring at Godric menacingly. "MY HAIR GODRIC!"
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:56 am

"No. it's not. Scourgify!" Soap appeared in Rowena's hair. Godric grabbed a towel, rubbed it over her head, and when he was done, it looked the same it had done before the Butterbeer incident.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:00 am

Rowena ruffled her curly mass a bit more. Flicking her hair so it purposely hit Godric in the face she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:01 am

Godric grabbed the curls, and gently placed them behind Rowena's ear. "I figure that was an accident," he said, as he touched her face.

Last edited by Godric Gryffindor on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:03 am

Blushing Rowena nodded unable to speak.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 3:42 am

Godric's fingers traced Rowena's jawbone, then curved up to her cheekbones, as he felt the intense heat of her blush on his skin. He felt a blush spreading across his face, as well, as his eyes caught hold of hers. He broke the connection a little too late, before quickly pulling his hand back, using it to fix his own hair.

"I...I'm sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:36 pm

Rowena caught his chin in her hand. Pulling his face back to look at her shs looked in to his eyes. "It's alright." Rowena said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Gryffindor felt her fingers on his skin, and it seemed as if he was on fire. He wondered how he wasn't scorching Rowena's hand, as the blush spread across his face.

"I....I..." He muttered, before sighing. Unable to finish his sentence, he leaned back and stared into Rowena's eyes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A table in the back.   A table in the back. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A table in the back.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Time of the Founders :: Diagon Alley :: Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: