Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Time of the Founders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back when Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin founded Hogwarts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Godric's Office

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Godric poured himself a glass of cold water, before seating himself in his leather chair. It was a very warm day, especially for this time of year. Normally, the autumn would have already been bringing havoc to these lands, but not today. The bright sun brightend up Godric's office, casting shadows across the wooden floors and bricks walls.

"I can't wait for this year to start..." Godric whispered to himself. Even with magic on their side, it had cost them more than a year to build Hogwarts Castle into a school. Slowly, Godric closed his eyes, hoping some new students would require his help.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Rowena knocked lightly on Godric's door. Stepping away from the smooth dark wood and waited for him to answer.
Back to top Go down
https://timeofthefounders.rpg-board.net
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Godric's eyes fluttered open, as he heard a knock on the door. He lifted his feet of the desk, pushed his bangs out of his eyes, re-adjusted himself in his seat and took a deep breath.

"Come in..." He said with a clear voice, waiting for the student to open the door and come in.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Rowena opened the large door. "Hello Godric." She said closing the door behind her. Walking through the room she sat herself down in his desk and propped her feet on the armrest of his chair.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 pm

"How can I help you, my dear Rowena?" Godric said, as he pushed her feet off of his chair. His eyebrows furrowed for a moment, before he leaned back into his chair. With a flick of his wand, he summoned a bottle of Firewhiskey and two small glasses. Another flick, and both glasses were filled to the brim.

"Have a drink. I think we deserved some rest..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:37 pm

"Well...." Rowena said trailing off. Putting her boot clad feet back on his chair she smiled at him brightly. Grabbing one of the glasses Rowena sipped at it. "I was wondering... If you could accompany me to Diagon alley I have a book to purchase."
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:03 am

"That's a very uncoventional way of asking me out, Rowena." Godric joked, his cheeks a light pink. "But yes, I would gladly accompany you." A big smile appeared upon his face, before he pushed her feet off of his chair once more.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 8:56 am

Rowena blushed deeply. "I...I..uh... I'm not asking you on a... uh... Never mind." She stuttered lamely. Taking a large gulp of the whiskey she placed her feet on his knee this time.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 am

"What was that? I don't speak Dwarvish.." Godric smirked. His hand coiled around her boot, and with one firm pull, he removed it from her feet. His fingers moved under it, and weird extreme joy on his face, he started tickling her.

"Now what, Ravenclaw?" He asked, as her squeals pierced through the silence.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Rowena pulled her other foot off his lap and kicked him in the arm. "Stop it!" She squealed kicking him again. Finally freeing her foot from his grasp Rowena smoothed down her skirt. "Can I have my shoe please?" She asked holding our her small hand.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:01 pm

"I'll trade you..." Godric smirked. His face was slightly pink with excitement. He rubbed his arm, as bruises slowly started to form there. "Look what you did!" He said, pointing his finger at the his arm.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:14 pm

"Trade me for what Godric?" Rowena asked raising a suspicious eyebrow. "My apologies dearest Godric." Rowena said sarcastically smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:16 pm

"I'll trade you your boot for.... a... err... hug?" Godric stumbled. He had fallen in love with Rowena the moment they had met, but he never let it show. He didn't even feel the pain in his arm, he was just so pre-occupied with her face.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:34 pm

"Fair deal I suppose." Rowena said flushing slightly. Leaning over She pulled him into her arms. Holding him she smiled slightly over his shoulder. Blushing deeply Rowena pulled back slightly.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Godric felt the heat of Rowena's body overwhelm him. His face turned pink, as his arms wrapped around her. After a couple of seconds, he felt Rowena move out of his hug. Instinctively, his arms wrapped tighter around her, almost pulling her on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:46 pm

Rowena squeaked lightly as she felt her bottom slide of the oak of the desk. Falling on him she flushed. "I-I'm sorry G-godric." She said hiding her face in his shoulder and behind her dark curly hair.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:50 pm

"T-that's okay, Rowena." Godric stuttered. He shivered as her dark curls touched his bare neck. His grip on her body loosened a little, as he moved his fingers up over her back.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Rowena buried her head even further in to his neck as she blushed even deeper. Rowena shivered slightly as his hands reached a particularly ticklish spot.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:00 pm

"R-Rowena.." He muttered, as his fingers travelled further, reaching her neck. He felt her skin blaze against his, scorching his fingertips. He then moved his legs, causing her to fall into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:06 pm

Rowena squeaked slightly as she fell into his lap. "G-godric?" She questioned blushing even more.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:10 pm

"Yes, my Rowena...?" He moved one of her curls out of her face, when suddenly his eyes met hers. A deep blush came over his face, as he tried, yet failed to break the connection.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:15 pm

Rowena looked away trying to think coherently. "Well... I... uhh..." She said trailing off lamely.

Rowena turned her head sharply looking into his eyes. "Your Rowena?" She asked raising and eyebrow in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Godric smiled as he heard her stumble on her words, but that smile soon faded. "Er... I don't know.." He said. "I.. well... not mine..." Oh, how he wanted her to be his.

"Oh, you don't even wanna know how badly..." He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rowena Ravenclaw
Admin
Rowena Ravenclaw

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:27 pm

Rowena caught his whisper and looked him in the eye. "Godric..." She said seriously her brown eyes flashing. "What are you trying to say?"
Back to top Go down
Godric Gryffindor

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:29 pm

"I... nothing.." Godric muttered. His hand was still trailing against the skin of Rowena's neck. On the inside, he was debating whether or not to tell her. And it felt like his heart was winning.

"I...I...oh never mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Godric's Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godric's Office   Godric's Office I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Godric's Office
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next